- ProPlumbers maintain annual 5% YOY volume growth in ProClub eligible products*
- ProPlumbers are champions of customer service who maintain a minimum four-star rating and 20 customer reviews per year using the Online Ratings & Reviews program
- ProPlumbers complete a minimum of 10 hours of Rheem authorized courses each year; all Rheem courses qualify, including any technical, business-oriented, online or in-person offerings
- ProPlumbers will be required to complete a quarterly survey of product and market forces
- ProPlumbers must maintain current, applicable state licensing at the company level
ProPlumber™ Program Requirements
Rheem® is looking for high-performing plumber partners to join our ProPlumber program. In order to maintain a high standard, your program eligibility will be evaluated after the first year of membership. ProPlumbers must meet the following criteria for membership renewal eligibility:
Start the Enrollment Process
Enroll on the your
Option 1: I have a brand portal account.
If you have an account, simply click the appropriate brand link below. After logging in, locate the ProPlumber icon in the Quick Links menu to access the enrollment form.
Option 2: I’m ready to create my brand portal account.
To create a brand portal account, simply click the appropriate brand link below. You will be redirected to the selected brand portal where you will be asked a brief set of questions to create a new account. As soon as your account is activated, you can log in. Locate the ProPlumber icon in the Quick Links menu to access the enrollment form.
Enroll on the Phone
Option 3: I’d like to receive a call.
Provide your contact information below, and a member of our Plumber Business Support team will contact within 3-5 business days.